Become a Member
The field of membership of the credit union is limited to that stated in Section 5 of its charter by which is limited to those having the following common bond:
- Employees of Prairie View A&M University in Prairie View, Texas (including county agents, home demonstration agents and vocational agriculture teachers employed at the university).
- Students of Prairie View A&M University.
- Employees of the United States Post Office in Prairie View, Texas.
- Employees of the City of Prairie View, Texas.
- Employees of the Credit Union.
- Members of the following associations in Prairie View, Texas who qualify for membership in accordance with their constitutions and bylaws as of the date of their addition to the field of membership:
- Epsilon Tau Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Jack & Jill, Inc.
- Prairie View A&M University National Alumni Association.
- Prairie View Athletic Club.
- Prairie View Local Alumni Association.
- Members of the following churches in Prairie View and Hempstead, Texas:
- Bethlehem Methodist Church
- Church of Christ
- First Methodist Church
- Mt. Corinth Baptist Church
- St. Francis of Assisi Episcopal Church
- Members of their immediate families.
- Organizations of such persons.
- Prairie View Volunteer Fire Fighting Association.
The Prairie View Federal Credit Union remains the only financial institution in the Prairie View Community.